Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is necessary to manage your UAE business through automation, streamlining processes, and providing real-time insights. You can make informed decisions quickly and easily with the best ERP software in UAE. The right ERP software solution can substantially boost your business productivity resulting in a better ROI.
However, choosing the best ERP software in UAE is challenging because of the availability of various options with varying features and pricing. Today, we will compare the best ERP software in UAE to help you pick the most optimal one.
The best ERP software in UAE should offer a comprehensive set of features tailored to the specific needs of businesses operating in the region. We have extensively compared several market-leading ERP software solutions Dubai and Microsoft Dynamic 365 Business Central has topped our list as the best ERP software in UAE thanks to its excellent automation, Microsoft 365 integration, and project management capabilities.
There are many contributing factors when considering ERP software and which is the leading ERP software company. Categories include but are not limited to the following: business operations, enterprise resource planning software pricing, ERP systems, ERP software vendors, customer relationship management, customised ERP software, cloud ERP software, financial accounting and Human Resources.
Let’s now run through our complete list of the best ERP software in Dubai and UAE and see what they offer.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central – Overall The Best ERP Software in UAE
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the best ERP software in UAE right now that helps you connect all the business departments and operations under one umbrella. Many leading global businesses, including Chevron, HP, CocaCola Africa, GNC, Toyota, and Unicef Nederland, are using Microsoft 365 to coordinate their everyday organisational activities.
The all-in-one software package from Microsoft lets you handle several tasks related to administration, finance, manufacturing, procurement, project management, sales & marketing, and many more.
- Guided implementation: Microsoft Business Central lets you quickly choose the activities for your business management when you log in to the software portal and generate your custom dashboard in no time.
- Office 365 integration: Using Office 365 with Business Central will provide a smooth integration experience. For instance, you can work on spreadsheet files directly from the embedded Excel within Business Central.
- Easy file sharing: You can easily share links with your team members, and they can always use the embedded app without opening new apps.
- Outlook integration: Business Central’s Outlook integration will help you initiate instant communications with your project members. For example, when sending emails related to a purchase, you will find that most invoice information is already auto-generated as a reference.
- Excellent scalability: No matter your business size, you can always scale Microsoft 365 Dynamics to match your needs.
Microsoft Business Central pricing is highly customisable, and you can opt for an appropriate package based on your needs. The core packages include
- Business Central for Team Members – $8/user/month
- Essential Package – $70/user/month
- Premium – $100/user/month
You can also purchase Dynamic 365 Sales Professional, a sales-focused ERP, for your sales team at $65/user/month. All packages include Microsoft’s industry-leading data security and guaranteed 99% uptime.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is one of the best ERP software in UAE, regardless of your business size and industry. Sign up for a free trial to check out the software’s functionalities.
Oracle NetSuite – One of the Most Reputed ERP Software
Source: Oracle NetSuite
Founded in 1998, NetSuite has one of the largest customer bases among all the ERP software platforms. Software giant Oracle acquired NetSuite in 2016 and strengthened its capabilities through extensive R&D. Oracle NetSuite is currently catering ERP solutions to over 32,000 businesses across 217 countries and regions globally.
NetSuite is particularly suitable for companies with 50 to 200 employees and a 1-10 million USD revenue.
- Excellent flexibility: NetSuite is very customisable, and you can quickly tailor it to cater to businesses or projects from any industry.
- Cross-functional system: NetSuite can readily serve any business department, including finance, accounting, supply chain, inventory management, order management, warehouse management, and others.
- Supply chain management: NetSuite has recently released several software updates to completely revamp its supply chain management features. Now you can track all components and operations within your supply chain, from procurement of raw materials to an inventory of final products in real-time.
- Global management: NetSuite has developed NetSuite OneWorld, a global business management platform, for large businesses with operations in multiple countries. You can manage your business effortlessly in Singapore or Hong Kong right from Dubai.
- Accounts and financial management: NetSuite has designed its accounting and financial management software to meet the needs of professionals, managers, and stakeholders entirely.
Source: Oracle NetSuite
The NetSuite sales team tailors their software pricing depending on your business requirement and size. Their fee structure includes the following:
- One-time initial set-up charge or implementation fee
- Subscription fee, which will depend on:
- NetSuite’s core platform you will be using
- Optional modules, and
- Number of your business users
You can quickly book a call or consultation with the sales team where they will understand your business requirement to offer custom pricing.
Oracle NetSuite provides one of the most comprehensive ERP solutions Dubai. Request a free demo now to explore the features yourself.
SAP ERP Business One – One of the Most User-Friendly ERP Solutions in Dubai
Source: SAP ERP Business One
SAP Business One (B1) is one of the most popular and complete ERP software in UAE with a large customer base. It’s the younger sibling of the industry-leading SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA.
SAP has developed the B1 specifically to cater to all the needs of small or medium businesses, whereas higher-end ones like S/4HANA are suitable for large enterprises. You can implement SAP B1 both online and offline, resulting in excellent convenience.
- Easy integration with SAP solutions: SAP offers the most comprehensive range of software solutions that can fulfil the needs of businesses of any size and industry. Fortunately, SAP B1 is fully compatible and closely integrated with SAP S/4HANA so that you can scale it up whenever you need.
- Sales and customer management: SAP B1 offers desktop and mobile apps to enable your sales team to report all of their activities and customer engagements in real-time.
- Integrated analytics: SAP B1 continuously generates valuable business insights across all its modules to help you make informed and data-driven business divisions.
- Procurement management: SAP B1 packs the complete functionalities required for your end-to-end procurement management, including supplier invoicing, payment management, warehouse and accounting data integration.
- Power business analysis: SAP B1 has a range of powerful data visualisation and business analysis tools. Using interactive and intuitive tools, you can quickly prepare actionable reports for different stakeholders.
Source: SAP ERP Business One
SAP Business One is a vast software package with many individual modules and features. The SAP B1 pricing or subscription fees will vary based on what features you will need and how many users in your business will use the software. Pricing also varies depending on the nature of implementation – online or on-premise.
SAP has partnered with several local partners in Dubai and UAE who can help you with implementation.
SAP Business One is suitable to handle any business management task across all industries. Call your nearest SAP Business One partner in Dubai now to discuss your requirement and get a full breakdown of the pricing structure.
Sage Intacct – A Great Software For Focus on Financial Management
Source: Sage Intacct
Founded in 1999, Sage Intacct is one of the most comprehensive ERP software with exceptional capabilities related to financial management. Headquartered in California, Sage Intacct is available globally and popular in the US, Canada, the UK, South Africa, and Australia.
- Availability of modules: Although Sage Intacct is a finance-focused ERP, you can also apply various additional modules to enhance the platform’s functionalities in other business areas.
- Complete financial management: Sage Intacct is a precious tool for any finance manager, as the software’s functionalities include asset management, tax management, global consolidations, project-based accounting, time & expense management, and vendor invoicing services.
- Visual analytics and reporting: Finance managers will find Sage Intacct’s visual dashboard highly useful, as they can effortlessly create visually attractive and insightful reports and analytics.
- Financial planning: You can play with different customised forecasts and revenue scenarios to plan your operations accordingly well ahead of time.
- HR and payroll management: When using Sage Intacct, you won’t need a stand-alone HR and payroll management software as Sage Intacct includes all HR management functionalities you might need.
Source: Sage Intacct
As Sage Intacct allows you to connect specific modules as add-ons to tailor your software, the pricing also varies depending on the modules you will use. You can provide your contact details to have the sales team get back to you and prepare a custom price quote.
Having solid financial management in place can significantly boost your business efficiency, and Sage Intacct is one of the ERP tools for advanced financial management. Contact the sales team now to book your free trial and demo.
Odoo – Most Affordable ERP System Dubai
Odoo is one of the top ERP software in Dubai that packs some solid ERP functionalities at a fraction of the price that several other industry-leading competitors offer. You can use a full range of features with Odoo, including finance, sales, website management, inventory management, HRM, services, and productivity management.
- Complete solution: Odoo includes almost every app that you might need for your business. You will find all functionalities like comprehensive sales management, service integration, financial management, and marketing automation integrated within Odoo.
- Website builder: One of Odoo’s stand-out features is the website builder that lets you create and launch your business website from scratch. You can also add advanced capabilities like eCommerce on your Odoo website.
- App development: Although Odoo has a rich ecosystem of integrated and third-party apps, which are more than sufficient for most businesses, you can still build your apps to use on Odoo and even sell it to other users.
- Open-source model: Open-source development is one of Odoo’s core strengths because anyone with relevant expertise can participate in the development process and improve Odoo.
Odoo pricing plans are incredibly affordable and cheaper than most competitors you will find in the UAE. In fact, it is one of the best ERP Softwares in UAE. If you use only one app, you can use it for free, forever, and for unlimited users. The paid plans are as follows if you pay annually:
- Standard – $7.25/user/month (online version only, all apps)
- Custom – $10.90/user/month (both online and on-premise implementation)
If you are looking for a really affordable but capable ERP system Dubai, look no further than Odoo. Sign up for the free version now.
Acumatica – Great For Cloud ERP in UAE
Acumatica is one of the easiest-to-use cloud-based best ERP solutions in UAE. The platform is particularly suitable for manufacturing companies due to its excellent inventory management features.
- Excellent integration: Acumatica lets you integrate most productivity software that you might have already been using, resulting in ease of use.
- Manufacturing and construction management: Acumatica offers manufacturing and construction companies many features related to supply chain and inventory management.
- Zero code: You can fully customise Acumatica to suit your business requirement without coding knowledge.
- Instant scaling: Acumatica lets you add or remove users as you need.
- Cloud security: Acumatica follows all the latest security and data privacy protocols, including SOC Type 1 & 2, PCI DSS, GDPR, and others, to keep your cloud data protected.
Acumatica pricing is quite different and convenient compared to the other competitors because the platform lets you pay only based on the features, not based on the user count. So, if you choose one feature and pay for it, you can have an unlimited number of users using it. Instead of user count, Acumatica focuses on resource consumption when they offer you a custom price.
Acumatica is one of the easiest-to-use cloud-based ERPs that you can implement without breaking a sweat. Contact the Acumatica sales team now to discuss your business needs.
ERP software helps businesses automate business processes and manage data and resources in a unified system. It enables organisations to centralise their operations, eliminating the need for manual data entry and streamlining processes. Business managers use ERP software in Dubai to monitor operations and make better decisions based on real-time insights.
We have gone through our list of the best ERP software in UAE and identified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central as the top choice. This comprehensive ERP system offers smooth automation, project management, and exceptional supply chain optimisation. Take some time to explore each alternative before making a final selection of the best ERP system Dubai for your business in the UAE.