|Ministerial Decision No. 82 of 2023 on the Determination of Categories of Taxable Persons Required to Prepare and Maintain Audited Financial Statements for the Purposes of Federal Decree-Law No. 47 of 2022 on the Taxation of Corporations and Businesses|
|Minister of State for Financial Affairs: |
– Having reviewed the Constitution,
– Federal Law No. 1 of 1972 on the Competencies of Ministries and Powers of the Ministers, and its amendments,
– Federal Decree-Law No. 13 of 2016 on the Establishment of the Federal Tax Authority, and its amendments,
– Federal Decree-Law No. 28 of 2022 on Tax Procedures,
– Federal Decree-Law No. 47 of 2022 on the Taxation of Corporations and Businesses,
|Article (1) |
Words and expressions in this Decision shall have the same meanings specified in the Federal Decree-Law No. 47 of 2022 referred to above (“Corporate Tax Law”).
|Article (2) |
Categories of Taxable Persons Required to Prepare and Maintain Audited Financial Statements
For the purposes of Clause 2 of Article 54 of the Corporate Tax Law, the following categories of Taxable Persons shall prepare and maintain audited financial statements:
1. A Taxable Person deriving Revenue exceeding AED 50,000,000 (fifty million United Arab Emirates dirhams) during the relevant Tax Period.
2. A Qualifying Free Zone Person.
|Article (3) |
Publication and Application of this Decision
This Decision shall be published and shall come into effect (15) fifteen days following the date of its publication.
|Mohamed bin Hadi Al Hussaini |
Minister of State for Financial Affairs
Issued by us:
On: 19/ RAMADAN /1444
Corresponding to: 10/04/2023